How do I terminate, inactivate, or delete an employee?
SafetyPlusWeb maintains employee records as either Active or Inactive, so you are not able to delete an employee record. To remove an employee from your active employee roster, you must mark them as inactive.
- In the main navigation menu, hover over Admin, then Company, and finally select Employees.
- Locate and click on the employee record you want to change.
- The employee page opens to the Details tab. Click on the Other tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Other screen. The Active check box is currently checked
- Click on the Active check box to remove the checkmark.
- Click Save in the bottom right of the screen to complete making the employee inactive.
- In the list of employees, the employee's name is now shown as inactive, a light gray instead of white.
NOTE: An inactive employee is no longer part of the active system. This means they are removed from all notifications and tracking for trainings.